I love Keebler E.L.Fudge cookies.
But this time I open it up and to my sad surprise a few cookies did not even have fudge in between the cookies and the other cookies all have various amounts of fudge. The chocolate goodness is not even throughout the cookie. What has happened? It's the only cookie I love to eat.
It is bad enough that Hostess has changed the recipe of their products but my Keebler is my favorite cookie.
Please let me know if this a fluke of a batch of cookies as I need my cookies at least once a week.
More Review Details
What I liked
- I am still waiting for an answer
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Keebler E L Fudge Original Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "I bought Tyson chicken from Walmart,Thigh Meat, When I went to use it it was doubled up on skin..They had taken the skin off every other thigh and had..."
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I couldn't edit my previous review so I had to make a brand new one. What originally happened was that elf gave me a $3 refund for 14 missing items..."
- "Horrible return Policy and customer service. I apparently made my purchase 3 and 4 days before their holiday return policy started. Honestly I was unaware of it in the first..."
- "After having a few absolutely horrible customer service experiences with Lumber Liquidators I decided to give them one more chance. I opted to chat with a sales rep and..."