I love Keebler E.L.Fudge cookies.
But this time I open it up and to my sad surprise a few cookies did not even have fudge in between the cookies and the other cookies all have various amounts of fudge. The chocolate goodness is not even throughout the cookie. What has happened? It's the only cookie I love to eat.
It is bad enough that Hostess has changed the recipe of their products but my Keebler is my favorite cookie.
Please let me know if this a fluke of a batch of cookies as I need my cookies at least once a week.
More Review Details
What I liked
- I am still waiting for an answer
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Keebler E L Fudge Original Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "I couldn't edit my previous review so I had to make a brand new one. What originally happened was that elf gave me a $3 refund for 14 missing items..."
- "After having a few absolutely horrible customer service experiences with Lumber Liquidators I decided to give them one more chance. I opted to chat with a sales rep and..."
- "Horrible return Policy and customer service. I apparently made my purchase 3 and 4 days before their holiday return policy started. Honestly I was unaware of it in the first..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."