I love Keebler E.L.Fudge cookies.

But this time I open it up and to my sad surprise a few cookies did not even have fudge in between the cookies and the other cookies all have various amounts of fudge. The chocolate goodness is not even throughout the cookie. What has happened? It's the only cookie I love to eat.

It is bad enough that Hostess has changed the recipe of their products but my Keebler is my favorite cookie.

Please let me know if this a fluke of a batch of cookies as I need my cookies at least once a week.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5. The author is overall dissatisfied with Keebler and uploaded a picture. He best about keebler cookies from Keebler was i am still waiting for an answer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keebler.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Keebler to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keebler?

Comments