My keebler delux chocolate chip cookies rainbow does not have all its mms on each cookie.And yes it is a big deal.
Cause what it really looks like are naked cookies.And a customer who got ripped off.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "I am attaching the pictures of chocolates whose manufacturing date is Sep'16 and expiry June'17, price 449/-. We have purchased a box of Ferrero choclates in Oct'16 from Best Price..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."