My keebler delux chocolate chip cookies rainbow does not have all its mms on each cookie.And yes it is a big deal.
Cause what it really looks like are naked cookies.And a customer who got ripped off.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."