Keebler - Review in Fast Food category from Snellville, Georgia
I made a pie using a Graham Cracker crust when taking out of the oven the pie plate folded in half and had to let go so it fell yo the floor burning my foot and some on my leg.This had also happened to my daughter unknown to me.
I had used Keebler Ready Crust for many years but evidently the aluminum pan is thinner than in the past.
I have posted this on Facebook and I am letting anyone know I come in contact with.This could have been a lot worse.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Keebler Graham Cracker Pie
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "Susie at Drew street is cold and extremely rude. Rat droppings everywhere and my items were damaged. She got very defensive..."
- "I just had the most awful customer service interaction with A customer service representative on the phone. I purchased a Apple Watch for a family ..."
- "Terrible customer service. Home closing was delayed due to the negligence of incompetent reps in the Enclave at Stonehaven in Atlanta, Georgia! They will hide things and not disclose what..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."