I made a pie using a Graham Cracker crust when taking out of the oven the pie plate folded in half and had to let go so it fell yo the floor burning my foot and some on my leg.This had also happened to my daughter unknown to me.
I had used Keebler Ready Crust for many years but evidently the aluminum pan is thinner than in the past.
I have posted this on Facebook and I am letting anyone know I come in contact with.This could have been a lot worse.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Keebler Graham Cracker Pie
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "Me and my husband purchased a home from Peachtree that is now century and we have discovered several things wrong with this house. We have had three experts come out..."
- "I just had the most awful customer service interaction with A customer service representative on the phone. I purchased a Apple Watch for a family ..."
- "Grady Health System botched a body lift and refuse to fix it. On top of that the head surgeon Dr. Fang agrees with me having large dog ears on both..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."