filters
State:
City:
Product:

Keebler - Town House Crackers Crumble

Purchased crackers to use for Holidays, each sleeve of crackers crumbled almost entirely leaving you with a few whole crackers that then broke when you picked them up to try to use with a spread. UPC Proof of purchase 3010010055 Use by date March 3119 TB4

Keebler - Crackers fall apart

Every box my family has bought for the past 6 months have broken crackers. I can not waste my money on Broken Crackers Any More.

Keebler - Not pleased with crumbs

I bought crackers every sleeve crumbles.
Show

Keebler - Town House! Product failing!

Town House crackers! Something has changed. Very thin and cannot be dipped anymore to uphold “the ole” cracker strenght. Crackers are ALWAYS broke in packages... You are all I used to buy- now I changed to Ritz.... a lot of talk bout your cracker at my get together s. Please come back !!! Be that strong cracker we once remember and was able to top with anything .

Keebler in Cleveland, Ohio - PISSED-OFF BIG TIME

I went to 3 different stores to purchase your cinnamon graham crackers. Guess what? Not one of the stores (Marc's, Apples or Giant Eagle) had them in stock. Is not the company manufacturing them any more. If not, I'm hurt. I needed them for a recipe for Christmas no-bake cookies.
5.0

Keebler - Zesta wheat crackers

The quality of your product is really poor. I used to love the zesta crackers. They jst crumble when you pick them up. I have bought your brand for years but now going to premium saltines.

Keebler - All broken up crackers

Keebler - All broken up crackers
Purchase 2 seperate boxes of the family size Keebler Townhouse Crackers and was very disappointed because the crackers was crumbling up and about 1or 2 cracker whole. Texture was very light.

Keebler in Lewisville, Texas - Town house crackers fall apart

i love your crackers but they are made so light now they fall apart before you get out of box. i can't put dips or anything on them now because they fall apart before you get them out of packages.

Keebler - Crushed crackers

Got a box of crackers and when you open the package is inside they all crumbled every one of them

Keebler - Zesta saltines taste like cardboard

The new recipe has no flavor and almost no salt. I bought Zesta because Premium made this move and now I won't buy either. I can count the grains of salt on each cracker using only one hand.