I've used Zesta crackers for years and recently in the past couple of years YOUR crackers are stale and terrible to the taste. They have been purchased locally and recently at Kroger in Richmond Ky. Again Very Very disappointed.

Review about: Keebler Crackers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Zesta crackers have always been the only choice for me.I have always amazed people with my blind taste testing always picking the Zesta.

I moved from Kentucky to Florida, and had a real hard time finding them, but would still not settle for anything else. Have been known to travel miles out of the way for them. Now I guess they are dead, I bought 6 boxes, all at different times, and every one of them where stale, I first thought it was just a improperly sealed package, you get them some times.

But it sounds as if the recipe has been changed, and they are now supposed to taste like that, Zesta crackers have always cost more than the other brands but I didn’t care, because they were the best, and this is the repayment I get for being loyal.This is what is wrong with America, these days, companies just don’t care, about what the customer wants.