1.9

I have been eating townhouse crackers since 1969 .i love them with chili, with toppings as a treat , crushed on top and bottom of casseroles . In desserts.

But for the last year i have bought them and they crumble everytime. No longer can i top them with anything. Every packages simply crumbles in my hand. Now they aren't a staple snack in my home .

Its something that I miss and have to ask why this has happened. Why change the recipe?

Very disappointed and i guess Ritz will be my next cracker purchase. The holidays are coming soon and i need a staple back in my snack recipes again.

Review about: Keebler Town House Crackers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1520057

All their style of crackers are horrible. I guess I will start making my own. It is not difficult

These Keebler crackers have a great taste but I am forced to find a replacement since the packaging usually delivers a crushed cracker and most annoying is that you cannot reseal a sleeve if you just want to remove a few at a time. The cellophane does not twist to close the package and it tears easily so you need to apply tape to keep the sleeve sealed.

So why can't Keeler create better packaging for the product? Ritz got the packaging right, time to switch.

I was a hugh fan if townhouse crackers but it seems like every time I open a package all I get is crumbs, the crackers look like a whole until you open the sleeve and it's as if the exposure to air makes them crumble. I have purchased my last box of townhouse crackers and will be purchasing a different brand.

I live in Alaska. By the time those townhouse crackers get here they're nothing but crumbs and I end up tossing them in the garbage. I will no longer waste my money on Keebler crap again.

Finally a honest review on Keebler Townhouse Crackers. I have purchased these for many years but no longer will.

They have changed something in their recipe and the crackers crumble up before you even get them out the package. What good is a tasty crackers when your dish looks like a 3rd grader fixed it for your function. Very bad quality. I don't see how this haven't been addressed by Keebler before complaints.

I guess I will have to start buying Ritz Brand. They don't crumble.